I would like my recent blog "Attention in viral marketing and YouTube- Coca-cola example" to be reviewed in detail because I think I did some analysis based on what we learnt in lesson about Youtube and viral marketing. I did not know abut digg.com or delicious.com until Christoph introduced them in class. I think these two websites' mechanism is quite interesting and I wonder if it is how people get to know there are new music videos on Youtube!
Sadly, there is only one comment on my blogs given by Jennifer. :(
Toy Fung Wing Shan, Clare Fung and Jennifer Fung are my blogmates. I think Toy's writing style is just like what people usually write on blogs, with symbols of facial expressions. Clare's blog is simple and neat. Jennfier's blog is really like a website- she has lots to share. She is a professional blogger!
I left comments on:
- Toy's blog "To get closer to whom we love..XD""
- Clare's blog "LOL"
- Jennifer's blog "Chapter 3.2: "Video goes viral" Cadbury's Gorilla & Analysis"
I had never made anything significant online.I look forward to our wikipedia!
No comments:
Post a Comment